Citizenship by Investment (CBI) is a means of getting citizenship of a nation by investments in particular businesses allowed by the government. Real estate and monetary donations both fall under this category.
An extensive due diligence procedure is required to verify the source of funds, conduct a criminal background check, and more! We offer customized and confidential solutions for acquiring second citizenship by investment in the country of your preference.
By way of investing in a business or in a Government approved project, Immigration by Investment programmes can grant rights to relocate and work in a chosen country, often leading to permanent residency or citizenship after residing a few years.
English speaking countries such as the USA, Canada, UK and Australia have already been popular destinations for global investors looking to relocate and start a new life with better growth potential, high level of family security, excellent health care facilities and best education system.
Ideal for investors looking to relocate. Main applicant can include spouse and children within the same investment.
Look at our programmes starting from $150,000. Applications can be approved within 24 weeks.
Let’s talk with one of our expert advisers to plan your journey to start your dream life in 180 days.
Benefits of IMI
- In the case of political turbulence or economic turmoil, those with dual citizenship have the freedom to leave their home country.
- Having dual citizenship grants you access to a new range of essential services. Health, education, security, and transportation advantages may be available to you as a second citizen in the new country.
- You can benefit significantly from the disparity in monetary values. If you’re a dual citizen of two countries, you may discover that the currency in your home nation has a greater purchasing power than the currency in the other country.
- If you run a business, you may easily expand and start your activities in a new nation. Due to your position as a “citizen,” rather than a “foreign investor,” there will be fewer standards that you must complete.
Want to make an informed decision about your upcoming investments?
Get the best pre-launch discounted deals straight to your inbox
* You can unsubscribe at any time.