Citizenship by Investment (CBI) is a means of getting citizenship of a nation by investments in particular businesses allowed by the government. Real estate and monetary donations both fall under this category.
An extensive due diligence procedure is required to verify the source of funds, conduct a criminal background check, and more! We offer customized and confidential solutions for acquiring second citizenship by investment in the country of your preference.
By way of investing in a Government approved real estate project or donating to the Government, Citizenship by Investment programmes can grant immediate citizenship i.e. passport.
For more than 30 years, the Caribbean programmes have been the most popular and credible. As a Citizen of a Caribbean state such as Dominica, Grenada, Antigua & Barbuda or others, you can enjoy global mobility to over 140 countries visa-free, family security and tax exemptions.
Ideal for investors not looking to relocate to another country but need flexibility to travel at any time to countries like the UK, Germany, France, Italy, China, Russia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and other 100+ countries.
Look at our programmes starting from $100,000. Applications can be approved within 12 weeks. No need to travel, relocate or spend any minimum number of days in the country.
We are working directly with the developers of Government approved real estate projects to bring the best opportunities for you. So let’s talk with one of our expert advisers to plan your journey to become a Global Citizen in 90 days
Benefits of CBI
- In the case of political turbulence or economic turmoil, those with dual citizenship have the freedom to leave their home country.
- Having dual citizenship grants you access to a new range of essential services. Health, education, security, and transportation advantages may be available to you as a second citizen in the new country.
- You can benefit significantly from the disparity in monetary values. If you’re a dual citizen of two countries, you may discover that the currency in your home nation has a greater purchasing power than the currency in the other country.
- If you run a business, you may easily expand and start your activities in a new nation. Due to your position as a “citizen,” rather than a “foreign investor,” there will be fewer standards that you must complete.
Want to make an informed decision about your upcoming investments?
Get the best pre-launch discounted deals straight to your inbox
* You can unsubscribe at any time.