fbpx

Your search results

Buy To Let Property Investing - one of the most well known property investing strategies to create financial freedom and generational wealth for active and passive investors.

We source safe, fully managed, highly profitable, pre-launch discounted new build Buy To Let developments across the UK for hands off local and international investors

Buy To Let
(BTL)

The Best Investment On Earth Is Earth ~ Louis Glickman

According to the Times Rich list 40% created their wealth through property investing. The other 60% who created their wealth in other industries, invest in property to grow and protect their wealth.

Buy To Let property investing entails buying a house or flat typically on a 75% loan to value (LTV) with an intention to rent and generate a rental income. Since 1980, the average house price in the UK has grown by 1,096% and is expected to grow by another 25% within the next 5 years in most cities of the UK. So, don’t miss out!

Buy To Let properties usually generate in excess of 6% return on capital invested compared to less than 1% on a bank deposit excluding any capital appreciation. Assuming over the last 100 years, UK average house price has doubled every 10 years, a substantial amount of wealth can be created over time through investing in a Buy To Let property.

Supply & Demand Imbalance

The number of new houses required vs actual houses being built is hugely different. Hence, prices will continue to rise.

Earning
Potential

Right properties in carefully selected high growth areas generally offer in excess of 10% return on capital (rental + capital growth).

Availability
of Finance

Strategic debt significantly increases return on investment. With standard 75% loan-to-value BTLs become highly lucrative.

Quick
Pay-Back

Brick and mortar investments are relatively lower risk compared to many other types of investments like stocks and shares.

    Book A Free Consultation With Our Expert Advisers

    Fill in our contact form and one of our advisers will get in touch within 1 hours (Mon to Fri, 9 am to 5 pm UK time)


    REQUIRED INFORMATION

    How do You Wish to be Contacted

    By submitting this form you agree to Star sterling's Terms & Conditions

    WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ‘US’ TO MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK HARDER?

    We are a highly professional yet personal property sourcing company with a mind for business and heart for people.

    LOCAL
    AREA EXPERTS

    In depth macro and micro research with comprehensive local area knowledge to make sure you’re not only investing in the right property but in the right location too.

    DETAILED
    FINANCIAL ANALYSIS

    The most detailed financial analysis you’ll ever find by property specialist Chartered Accountants. We don’t sell deals that look good on paper but which make real cash.

    FULLY
    COMPLIANT & INSURED

    We are registered with The Property Ombudsman, Information Commissioner’s Office for data protection and fully insured for your complete peace of mind.

    SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT PROCESS

    We believe in keeping things simple. With past performance history, conservative projected income, detailed costs and no hidden fees, you are in control at all times.

    START TO FINISH FULLY TAILORED SERVICE

    We provide complete start to finish service to our investors, right from sourcing to referencing/conveyancing, financing, setup and refurbs all the way to let and manage.

    LEVERAGING EXPERIENCE & CONNECTIONS

    As Rent To Serviced Accommodation & Buy To Let investors ourselves, we know what works and what doesn’t. Rest assured you’ll receive the most honest & impartial advice.

    Investment Options

    BUY TO LET

    Since 1980, the average UK house price has increased by 1,096%. Don’t miss out!

    The Process

    We provide end 2 end, hassle free service to all of our investors. Our expert investment consultants will hold your hand guiding you through every step of the process.

    BUY TO LET Process - Property investment
    BTLB2SA process tablet view 01
    BTLB2SA process mobile view
    advice center - Star Sterling Property investment

    Delve into the world of property
    investing resources we have
    created for you

    Download our comprehensive guides
    to kick start your journey to financial
    freedom through property investing

    Get in Touch

    Call us on +44 800 640 6030 to
    arrange a free consultation

    Meet Online

    A Zoom Session to Understand
    your requirements

    Whatsapp

    +44 333 303 4039
    To Discuss how we can help you

    Want to make an informed decision about your upcoming investments?

    Get the best pre-launch discounted deals straight to your inbox

    * You can unsubscribe at any time.

    Our Accreditations

    Star Sterling Limited is Registered in England with Co# 11603580. VAT # 308 2094 22

    Compare Listings